Admission Requirements for Competence Programs and Fellowship Programs
1. Notification of acceptance from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
2. Complete the application form.
3. CV (updated).
4. Bachelor of Medicine / Surgery
5. Certificate of Excellence.
6. Academic record (cumulative average of at least 3.5 of 5 for specialization programs).
7. At least three letters of recommendation.
8. Copy of the National ID.
9. Copy of passport.
10. Three (3) personal picture size 4 × 6.
11. Letter of financial guarantee (full time) from the employer.
12. Basic life support course certificate.
13. The result of the comprehensive admission exam for the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (for applicants on specialized programs).
14. Saudi board certificate or professional classification certificate in case of obtaining the board certificate from outside the Kingdom (for applicants on fellowship programs).