Certificate of Competence Programs
Certificate of Competence - King Abdulaziz Medical City in Riyadh / University:
The King Abdulaziz Medical City in Riyadh / University provides many competence programs, in addition to providing training programs for resident physicians to obtain the certificates of the Saudi Council and the Arab Board as follows:
Department of Internal Medicine:
• Internal Medicine Program.
• Psychiatry program.
• Neurology program.
• Dermatology and Venereology Program.
• Physiotherapy and rehabilitation program.
Department of Surgery:
• General Surgery Program.
• Plastic surgery program.
• Orthopedic surgery program.
• Eye diseases program.
• Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery Program.
• Neurosurgery program.
• Urology program.
Department of Pediatrics:
• Pediatric Neurology Program.
• Pediatrics program.
• Radiology program.
Department of Emergency Medicine:
• Emergency medicine program.
Department of Family Medicine and Primary Care:
• Family Medicine and Primary Care Program.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Department:
• Obstetrics and Gynecology Program.
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine:
• Pathology program.
Department of Anesthesiology:
• Anesthesia program.
Critical care department:
• Adult Critical Care Program.
Department of Pediatric Surgery:
• Pediatric Surgery Program.
Department of Pharmaceutical Care:
• Pharmacy program.
• Dental repair program.
• Orthodontic program.
• Oral and gum disease program.
• Dental program for children.
• Dental replacement program.
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Program.
• Root canal treatment program and dental nerve.
• General Dental Program.
Department of Cardiology:
• Heart surgery program