King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences is the only university that offers the opportunity to study the bachelor’s degree in Nursing for holders of bachelor's degrees in scientific fields (Science and Applied Medical Sciences).
• The program is available in both nursing colleges in Jeddah and Al-Ahsa.
• The program is available to female students only.
• The applicant must be a Saudi National.
• The applicant must hold a Bachelor Degree of Sciences or Applied Medical Sciences.
• A period not exceeding three years after graduation.
• General grade should not be less than "Good".
• Pass the admissions entry exam held at the College.
• Pass the interview and the medical examination.
• Applicant must be available for full-time study.
1- Three verified copies of the Bachelor Degree Certificate or the Graduation Certificate plus the original for verification. In case of certificates were issued outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it must be certified by the authorized parties, with a copy of the equivalent authorization from the Ministry of Education.
2- Three verified copies of the Academic Record.
3- A copy of the national identity card with the original for verification.
4- Verified copy of completing the Internship Program for specialties in which the Internship is mandatory.
5- Three colored personal photos (4x6)
The program is currently suspended