Circulation and Usage Policies
Students and Staff:
CPHHI Students and staff are allowed to borrow 2 books at a time for 7 days and renewal can be made for 7 days and up to 2 times unless requested by another user.The renewal should be made one day before the due date.
Faculty members: :
CPHHI Faculty members are allowed to borrow 4 books at a time for 30 days and renewal can be made for two more weeks unless requested by another user. The renewal should be made one day before the due date.
- - CPHHI full time Students, Faculty members and Staff of the College have the right to borrow Library materials.
- - All library members must complete the membership form with their information for membership registration.
- - Only registered members will get the access to library circulation services.
- - Library materials must be checked out in person.
- - The library has the right to recall any issued material.
- - The library has the right to adjust the circulation time for any material that is in high demand.
- - Borrowed Library materials should be returned on the due date.
- - Reference Books, Audio Visual (AV) materials, Thesis, Periodicals are not be lent out from the Library.
- -1st copy of the book never be circulated and remain in the Library as a reserve.
- - Visitors, interns and alumni are not eligible to borrow library materials.
- - Materials become overdue the first day after the due date and borrowing privileges are suspended.
- - The borrowers are responsible for library materials checked out to them handled with care and that they are returned to the library in good condition.
- - If any library member violates the circulation policy, the library has the right to cancel the member’s circulation privileges.
- - If the Library materials are damaged or lost, the patron must replace it with the same item or the latest edition according to the policy.
- - Students, Faculty members and Staff must get their library clearance before their graduation or contract termination.