I. Increase the role of the college in community through proposing and organizing community activities according to national and international calendar, and plan health/educational activities.
2. Organize and share student activities that are supported by Deanship of Student Affairs
3. Identify needs for all extracurricular activities in CON-A.
4. Collaborate with other health and non-health care organizations in their health promotion activities.
5. Observe and facilitate communication between Student Affairs Department and Deanship of Student Affairs.
6. Provide opportunities for students to exercise creativity, organization, teamwork and leadership skills through participation in community activity.
7. Organize and coordinate tasks among the members of the proposed activity
8. Provide feedback by submitting regular reports of the conducted I shared community activities by CON-A.
9. keep database and record for all CON-A activities
10. Establish and supervise social media communication tool as requested by Media Affairs.
11. Adhere to quality unit standards and university bylaws.