The College of Nursing at King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences has established Assessment and Evaluation Unit that aims to deliver educational services to the College and other affiliated colleges within the University. These services include but are not limited to assessment, examinations storage, and question banking.
Assessment Unit Statement of Purpose
- To define regulations and procedures for written examinations, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCE).
- Streamline the process of examination.
Charges of the Assessment Unit
Assessment Unit Responsibilities
• CON-R Questions bank.
• Item storage
• Blueprinting of examination
• Examination Preparation
• Collection of examination and Distribution
• Marking and Results Preparation
• Timely well produced examinations with well-organized examination venues
• Uploading Students grades on the Student Information System (SIS) & Blackboard
• Result processing to DAR for student transcript.
• Storage of final Examinations
• OSCE coordination
• Result Processing and Announcement
• Appeal or grievance.
• Result Statistic and Reports
Contacts of Assessment unit:
Dr. Amal Khulaif Alanazi, Chairperson, Ext: 99433
Dr. Eman Dawood, Co-Chairperson, Ext: 99443
Ms. Munira Raheem, Assessment Coordinator, Ext: 99420
Ms. Hanadi Al Otaibi, Assessment Coordinator, Ext: 99468