- Provides consultation for faculty in different research activities including but not limited to data management, budget preparation and editing.
- Creates a nursing data base that outlines all nursing research publications in the Kingdome.
- Enhance faculty-student research collaboration.
- Increase multidisciplinary dialogue and opportunities for collaborative research.
- Disseminate research related accomplishments within the faculty of nursing and the university community.
- Announce funding opportunities.
- Provide per-demand technical assistance.
- Encourage faculty participation in national and international nursing conferences.
- disseminate scholarly achievements and findings in high-profile scientific venues.
- Acts as a peer review body on research matters.
Research Unit Chair:
Dr. Hala Al Saeid, Assistant Professor, Nursing Department, CON-R
Research Unit Co-Chair:
Dr. Farida Habib, Associate Professor, Nursing Department, CON-R
Research Unit Members:
- Dr. Moudi Al Bargawi , Asst. Dean, Academic and Student Affairs, CON-R
- Dr. Samah Mohammed, Asst. Professor, Nursing Dept., CON-R
- Dr. Nagwa Afefy, Asst. Professor, Nursing Dept., CON-R
- Dr. Nesreen Bahnsawy, Asst. Professor, Nursing Dept., CON-R
- Dr. Faiza Abou El Soud, Asst. Professor, Nursing Dept., CON-R
- Ms. Jipi Varghese, Lecturer, Nursing Dept., CON-R
- Ms. Rufa, Sekharan, Lecturer, Nursing Dept., CON-R
- Ms. Dalal Al Faris, Research Assistant II, CON-R
- Ms. Amal Al Hwimmel, Data Entry Clerk, CON-R
- Ms. Abeer Al Thagafi, Master Student, CON-R
- Ms. Rawabi Al Harbi, Undergraduate Student, CON-R