- PhD in Community Health Nursing 2010, Chanel Program between
University of Alexandria- Egypt & University of Medicine and Dentistry of
New Jersey (UMDNJ) - USA
- MSc in Mother and Child Health 1998, Institute of Child Health – University College London – UK
BSc in Nursing 1994, Faculty of Nursing – University of Alexandria
Major Interests/ Working Fields
- Community Health Nursing
- Public Health
Mother and Child Health
Recent research activities/ publications
- Knowledge and Adherence to Oral Anticoagulant Therapy among
Patients with Mechanical Heart Valve Prosthesis. IOSR Journal of Nursing and
Health Science (IOSR-JNHS) e-ISSN: 2320–1959.p- ISSN: 2320–1940 Volume 6, Issue
3 Ver. II (May. - June. 2017), PP 19-29.
- Quality of life of patients with Psoriasis in Alexandria-Egypt. IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science (IOSR-JNHS e-ISSN:2320-1959.p-ISSN:2320-1940 Volume 6, Issue 1 Ver. VI (Jan.-Feb. 2017), PP17-29.
IMPACT OF INDOOR AIR QUALITY, HOUSEHOLD CHARACTERISTICS AND ACTIVITIES ON CHILD HEALTH IN A RURAL AREA IN EGYPT. 2nd Saudi Epidemiology Conference: Globalization impact on Public Health. KSAU-HS-Riyadh, KSA. 7-8 November 2016.
Chronically ill patient satisfaction with services provided at family health centers in Alexandria. The 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE IN NURSING AND HEALTH SCIENCES “A BRIDGE TO BUILD A SUSTAINABLE HEALTH CARE FUTURE”. CON-R, KSAU-HS. March 28, 2016.
Disaster management measures adopted at schools in Alexandria. ASNJ 2015; 17(1):195-215
- Quality of life and physical functioning of the diabetic middle aged and older adults. 2nd World Nursing Conference. Singapore 23-24 June 2014.
- Quality of life and physical functioning of the diabetic middle aged and older adults. GSTF JHNC 2014; 1(2):89-100
- Awareness and use of emergency contraception among women of childbearing age at the family health care centers in Alexandria, Egypt. Journal of Taib Univ Med Sci 2013; 8(3):167-72.
Is there a relation between disturbed circadian rhythm and the menstrual irregularity? Journal of Am Sci 2013;9(8):185-90.
- Indoor air pollution and child health in a rural area in Egypt. Journal of Epidemiology 2008;19(6):S77.
ISEE 20th Annual Conference, Pasadena, California, October 12-16, 2008.