- Pediatric Nursing PhD, MSN
Major Interests/ Working Fields
Recent research activities/ publications
- Mohammed N. (2003). Exploring Factors Contributing to Increasing Rate of Injuries among Children under Fifteen Years of Age: A Prospective Study”. Unpublished Master Thesis.
- Mohammed N. (2009). “Impact Of Supportive Care For Mothers Of Children With Brain Tumors On Their Coping In Pediatrics Surgical Unit At Cairo University- Specialized Pediatrics Hospital” Unpublished Doctorate thesis
- Mohammed, S. Mohammed N. (2013). “The effect of body position on vital sing and oxygen saturation among post-operative open heart children” published article published in The 2nd International Conference Faculty of Nursing- Cairo University Egypt. “Nursing education and accreditation: challenges and opportunities” .25-26-3-2013 .In collaboration with Nursing Education Sector-Supreme Counseling For Universities & Case Western Reserve University USA
- Mohamed F, Mohammed N., Moawad H. & Byoumi M (2013). Supportive Strategies Regarding Accidents Prevention for Mothers of Children Under Five Years Old .Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare www.iiste.org Vol.3, No.20, 2013
- Hejazi M., Mohamed F & Mohammed N. (2014). Effect of Breathing Exercise on Respiratory Efficiency and Pain Intensity among Children Receiving Chemotherapy Journal of Education and Practice www.iiste.org Vol.5, No.6, 2014
- Saied, H. Mohamed, N.(2015) Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) use among Children with Asthma in Egypt context. Journal of Natural Sciences Research.
- Bahnsawy N, Sodeeq A. Alshamri & Al Dosary, N. (2017) knowledge and Practices of Mothers Regarding Weaning Process ( retrospective study ) the research paper forwarded for publication in international Journal Of Environmental Research after attending International Conference On Medical & Health Science 14th -15th May 2017
- Prevalence of obesity among school children in Riyadh accepted Poster presentation in second health a professions enhancement conference. “King Saud bin Abdul-Aziz University for Health Sciences Riyadh, kingdom of Saudi Arabia next April 2017
Publication in process