Major Interests/ Working Fields
- Organizational Development
- Strategic Planning
Recent research activities/ publications
- Sitah Alshutwi. (2017). Workplace Support and Turnover
Intention: A Preliminary Conceptual Framework to Inform Practice and Research.
Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences, 3(1).
- Sitah Alshutwi. (2017). The Influence of Supervisor Support on Nurses’ Turnover Intention. Health Systems and Policy Research, ISSN 2254-9137. DOI: 10.21767/2254-9137.100075
Sitah Alshutwi, & Adel F Almutairi. (2016). Work-Family Conflict and the Role of Family Supervisor Support as a Promising Approach to Retain Qualified Nurses. Nursing and Care, 5. (1).
- The Role of Immediate Supervisors on Retaining Female Registered
Nurses within the culture context of Saudi Arabia (completed manuscript).
The influence of diabetes disclosure on the level of motivation, fatigue, concentration ability, physical activity, and self-management among working adults with Type 1 diabetes in Saudi Arabia (approved by KAIMRC).
- Nurses with type 1 diabetes: barriers and challenges to diabetes management in the workplace (Submmited).