- Master of Science in Nursing
Major Interests/ Working Fields
- Conducts lecture on Adult Health Nursing I Theory, Adult Health Nursing II Theory, Current Issues in Nursing, Nursing Informatics.
- Lecturer on Fundamentals of Nursing, Integration and Issues, Skills Laboratory, Strategies in Health Education and Ethico Legal Aspects in the Nursing Profession.
- Prepares and administers examinations for students.
- Performs evaluation of theoretical and practical skills of students through pen and paper test and return demonstrations.
- Supervise students in the clinical area.
- Assists students in the performance of independent, dependent and collaborative nursing interventions in the area.
- Supervise students in functioning as scrub and circulating nurse in the operating room.
- Conducts pre and post conferences in the clinical setting.
- Worked as a Staff Nurse in the Operating room and Medical ward.