2nd Annual College of Medicine Research Day 2023 (Translational Research)
Conference date: Wednesday and Thursday 17 & 18 May , 2023.
Deadline for abstract submission: 1st of April.
General guidelines for abstract submission
- Abstract (original article, case report, systematic review) should be uploaded in the OneDrive link provided by using the Oral or Poster Template Guidelines available at the end of the webpage.
- Please don’t quote references in the abstract, instead add QR code scan.
- Please define abbreviations in full at first mention.
- Please ensure your abstract does not exceed the maximum word count of 350 words; submissions above this limit will not be accepted.
- Abstract content will be reproduced exactly as submitted, please avoid typographical errors.
Submitting author: The person who submits the abstract and to whom all correspondence will be sent. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to forward correspondence to the presenting author and other co-authors. All authors must approve the abstract submission.