Deanship of Postgraduate Education Committees:
- 1. Postgraduate Education Committee for Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Discuss, review and approve new proposals for continuing medical education (CME) training and activities (i.e., symposia, conferences, courses, workshops, forums, and all other DPE activities) based on MNGHA and KSAU-HS Program established policies and standards.
- Review, recommend and approve each CME activity's Scientific Chair/ Director based on the recommendation of the Chairman of the medical specialty.
- Endorse the approved new CME activity to appropriate DPE training department as necessary, to be in charge of the activity coordination and conduction, including all its related affairs.
- Develop, review, assess, and monitor implementation of existing CME training & activities every 2 years in terms of scientific value, registration fees, organization and planning issues.
- Recommend new strategies and adopt current advances and innovations in the field of healthcare education (i.e. related to Simulation and Leadership).
- Ensure that the outcomes of the reviews are reflected on all DPE CME activities and programs and aligned with the vision and mission of the DPE, KSAU-HS and MNG-HA.
- Review and approve reservations for CME activity venues under the Deanship of Postgraduate Education, KSAU-HS.
2. Visiting Professors Program Committee for KAMC-Central Region
- Committee Charge:
- - Reviews all Visiting Professor(s) Applications from Medical Departments of KAMC-CR and KSAU-HS.
- - Recommends priority with most needed expertise.
- - Forwards recommendations to Deanship of Postgraduate Education who will forward to the Vice President, Postgraduate Education, KSAU-HS for approval.