- Waiver of the registration fee is acceptable only if the subject participant is sponsored and officially approved by the PTC Management.
- The registrant should receive an official receipt after payment of the registration fee and no further actions shall be taken without presenting the original receipt.
- All registrations are completed via mail, e-mails and in-person will be confirmed upon receiving the registration fee.
- Prefer to register for the life support courses/mandatory courses before the expiration date as appears on the course certificate/card otherwise, he/she will pay the full amount of the course.
- In the event that the new guidelines and manuals are already available, the PTC reserves the right to charge "provider'' fee including the amount of the new manual".
- No registration shall be made without payment unless the Educational Activity is announced as, free registration.
- Registration is valid only if completed and submitted the registration form.
- The registrant is responsible to read and sign for having read and the policies stated herein, which is located at the bottom part of this page.
CANCELLATION, TRANSFER AND REFUND POLICY:
In case the participant would like to reschedule or transfer to another course:
- Inform the PTC at least two (2) weeks prior to the scheduled course commencement date. If the participant failed to do so, the course payment will be forfeited without any question in case of complete cancellation. In case of rescheduling, charges will be applied: SAR 50.00 for Basic Life Support (BLS) Courses and SAR 100.00 Other courses.
- In case of illness or emergency cases, the registrant needs to provide proper documentation.
- (For NGHA or KSAU-HS Employees and Staff) Reschedule of confirmed registration due to work responsibilities and shortage of staff shall require submission to the PTC - a letter from the registrant's direct supervisor requesting for re-booking or rescheduling to the next available activity. “Refund is not applicable to this case."
- The return of used manual is not refundable, including its shipping charges.
- "No show," on the day of the activity shall indicate, "No refund,"
If a participant decides to withdraw from a course after their registration is confirmed, the following applies:
- An administration charge of SAR 50.00 or 20% of the total course fee (whichever is greater) will be charged in the period of up to (2) weeks prior to the scheduled course date.
- Forfeiture of the full course fees is applied if the applicant decided to withdraw less than four (2) weeks prior to the course commencement date.
- Any cancellation made by the registrant in less than the late registration date of the activity, as advertised or announced, the activity fee shall be forfeited.
- In exceptional circumstances, as deemed by the TCC, participants will receive a full or partial refund of the course fee.
Important general implementation:
- Smoking is prohibited in and during all programs.
- For AHA courses disclaimer is implemented for any courses that students are charged.
- Participant's phones and pagers must be switched off during Emergency Care Courses.
- Participants are required to bring the manual/book, otherwise, they will not be accepted to attend the course and rescheduling with new payment.
- Reproductions of AHA materials are not allowed.
- Latecomers without notice more than 15 minutes will not be accepted to attend the course and they will be considered absent.
- Pregnant and illness participants are responsible to inform the PTC about her situation in advance.
- Participants must not leave anything behind them in the classroom (booklets, files,..etc.)
While the Postgraduate Training Center makes every effort to conduct the activities as advertised, we reserve the right to change the schedule and/or the instructors without prior notice and to cancel any activities without liability. In the latter case, there is a full refund of activity fees to participants.