Development and Quality Management Affairs Strategy
To be creative and innovative in developing institutional strategies and improving quality standards to achieve excellence in health professions education that fulfil the University mission.
Strategic Goals (2018 – 2021)
The Development and Quality Management Affairs has the following strategic goals:
1. Ensure and monitor institutional quality assurance operations.
2. Provide leadership in bylaws development and institutional organization and governance.
3. Provide guidance and oversight of KSAU-HS Strategic Planning process
4. Conduct continuous improvement efforts to enhance KSAU-HS recognition and global ranking
5. Establish KSAU-HS Institutional Advancement to diversify funding streams
6. Support KSAU-HS efforts to improve efficiency through automation of processes and data