This committee is responsible for overseeing maintenance, development, and support of the Master Programs in the University. It is chaired by the Vice President for Postgraduate Studies.
Charges of the Committee
- To propose and review strategies of the academic (non- residency training) postgraduate programs.
- To review and recommend proposals of new academic postgraduate programs.
- To review and recommend guidelines for admission to these programs.
- To conduct periodical review and approve curricula, dissertations reviewer process and quality of these programs.
- To recommend the title of degrees in Arabic and English and granting these to graduates.
- To review and resolve any issues related to Postgraduate students.
- To study any related issues referred by the University