To ensure equality and standardization of recruitment, the University created this committee. It is chaired by the General Director of Administrative and Financial Affairs. The resolutions of the committee are approved by University President.
Charges of the Committee
- To determine senior KSAU-HS position for recruitment.
- To screen qualified Saudi and non-Saudi candidates and interviewing highly recommended candidates for leadership and non-leadership positions (for administrative/engineering/IT positions).
- To review and recommend job titles and job descriptions according to assigned duties and responsibilities.
- To recommend hiring rates and benefit group for positions without established hiring rate, in accordance with the existing policy and procedures.
- To review submitted request to advertise vacancies through newspapers, magazines and other appropriate means suggested by the committee.
- To recommend new contract with international recruitment agencies.