The committee formation order is approved by the UC. It is chaired by the Vice President for Development and Quality Management with memberships from different experts and fields within the University: education, Bylaws, administration, and quality. It has a two-year term. The minutes of the committee meetings are approved by University President.
Charges of the Committee
- To identify the Bylaws that will be prepared and reviewed by the committee.
- To create and review University Bylaws through predetermined process.
- To ensure the rights and duties of faculty and students.
- To ensure that the University Bylaws are in line with the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education.
- To discuss any related issues regarding university rules and regulations.
- To recommend University Bylaws for final approval.
- To conduct periodic review of the approved Bylaws.
- To recommend University Academic & Administrative policies and procedures.
- To conduct regular reviews and revise the University Bylaws, as deemed necessary.