Charges of the Committee
1. Review and recommend all applications of scholarship or training for all Physicians for specialties and subspecialties in all Regions that are referred by the Regional Scholarship offices (Riyadh, Jeddah, Eastern Region and Al Madinah).
2. Review and recommend all non-medical applicants for scholarship or training from all Regions that are referred by the Regional Scholarship offices in each Region.
3. Review and recommend the quality and standard of all centers that the scholarship candidates are going to be sent to for a scholarship and recommend those scholarships on the bases standards.
4. Review and recommend all requests received through SAFEER which may include but not limited to extension of scholarship, upgrade, postponement, changing of specialty, changing the center of the scholarship or the country and any issues regarding scholar performance that requires recommendation of termination.
5. Review any other scholarship related issues referred to the committee.