The committee formation order is approved by the UC. It is chaired by one of the Vice Presidents with memberships from different health specialties, colleges, and educationalist. It has a two-year term. The minutes of the committee meetings are approved by University President and major resolutions are presented to the UC.
Charges of the committee
- To set-up polices for program and course approval processes.
- To recommend the approval of new programs to the UC.
- To recommend the approval of major changes in academic programs to the UC.
- To approve minor changes recommended by colleges’ curriculum committees and councils.
- To ensure that programs are prepared based on the most updated NCAAA format.
- To create guidelines for annual program report.