The University Executive Board aims to enhance communication between academic and administrative sectors of the University.
University Executive Board formation
The University Executive Board consists of:
- University President (Chairman)
- Vice Presidents
- Assistant Vice Presidents.
- General and Corporate Directors
- Supervisor General, University Relations and Media
- The Chairman may invite other members.
In the absence of the Chairman, the board is chaired by the most Senior Vice President.
Roles of the University Executive Board
- To serve as a liaison between academic and administrative sectors of the University.
- To provide advice to matters related to purchasing/contract’s requests, manpower, and recruitment.
- To review and provide advice and alignment of any new proposed projects with the strategic plan.
- To provide advice in any issues related to the University budget.
- To handle any other operational issues submitted by the members of the board.
Executive Board Meetings
The University Executive Board shall meet upon an invitation from the chairperson at least once a month, as per the call of the chairperson, or in case that one-third of the Board members wrote a request to the chairperson to call for a meeting.