Click image to open PDF version (Final Draft 2016)
Mission of IQAS
The mission of the IQAS is to create a mechanism by which the University, colleges, deanships, research center and administrative departments sustain high quality of education, research and community services, and ensure the required accreditation is achieved in a timely manner.
Objectives of IQAS
The IQAS at KSAU-HS aims to:
- Sustain quality culture and build the required skills and capacity among University community.
- Automate the quality assessment processes within the University.
- Enhance internal quality function to be led by qualified staff to assure the sustainability of quality and conduction of accreditation.
- Monitor for outcomes, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and progress reports to reflect excellence and performance gaps.
- Provide timely reports to subordinate reflecting satisfactory performance and areas that needs enhancement.
The desired outcomes of the IQAS are:
- To ensure that the targeted quality is being met, exceeded and sustained by constant review, feedback and enforcement.
- To timely achieve accreditation by the national and selected international organizations at institutional and program levels.
- To efficiently implement an automated system that maintains the required excellence level of accredited programs at the University.
- To provide timely feedback and dashboards activities related to quality.