The Vice Presidency of Educational Affairs is dedicated to developing and enhancing the current academic programs, as well as introducing new programs, institutes and research offices with the aim of graduating qualified health professionals and citizens who are proactive in the service of the country and their fellow citizens.
The Vice-Presidency of Educational Affairs is committed to developing an innovative and creative learning environment in the University for students and faculty. It also ensures the smooth running of the academic and administrative functions of the colleges in all three campuses by providing direction and support in managing the processes through which teaching is delivered. Part of the mission of Educational Affairs is to ensure that the curriculum appropriately reflects the mission and goals of the University in all three campuses in (Riyadh, Jeddah and Al Ahsa). Moreover, Educational Affairs plays a major role in supporting student engagement with the community through student activities that are organized by the Deanship of Student Affairs. Through the Corporate Educational Technology Services, Educational Affairs support the delivery of curricula in the learning management system (Blackboard), efficient utilization of the Student Information System (SIS), and other information technology tools.
To achieve global leadership in health professions education with a commitment to excellence in research, patient care, and community service.
KSAU-HS provides high quality health sciences education, health-related research, and community service that promote the health of society.
• Promoting quality and supremacy in teaching practices, learning environments, clinical and professional skills.
• Enhancing academic research by conducting high quality scientific and educational research, in addition to assisting and supporting faculty members in carrying out such research.
• Recognizing, rewarding and promoting excellence in advanced medical education and educators’ academic principles.
• Spearheading the University’s efforts in attracting and preparing the next generation of leading health education professionals.
• Boosting the teaching and learning processes among health professionals, and better utilizing the available resources in hand, as well as reinforcing fellowship in the academic community.