Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Examine data distributions and quality
- Assess the reliability (internal consistency) of a questionnaire
- Create and enhance listing and summary reports for publication
- Generate graphical and numerical summaries to describe characteristics of data
- Perform tests of differences between two group means
- Perform analysis of variance and post-hoc multiple comparison techniques
- Use chi-square tes to assess associations among categorical variables
- Perform linear regression and assess the assumptions
- Fit and interpret multiple linear regression model
- Fit and interpret multiple logistic regression model
- Generate Kaplan-Meier estimation
- Fit and interpret Proportional hazards regression model
Postgraduate: Physicians, Pharmacists, Nurses, Allied Medical Services, Research Coordinators, Physiotherapists.
Undergraduate: Medical, Pharmacy and Nursing Students, Medical Librarians.
SPEAKER : Dr Emad Masuadi, Instructor CPHHI
CME Hours NOT PROVIDED
Registration Fee : SR 400
Log In To KSAU the HS-Events
Venue & Contact
VENUE : College of Public Health & Health Informatics, KSAU-HS Riyadh KSA
PHONE : + 966 11 4295452 / 4295492
REGISTRATION : 2nd floor, CPHHI bldg.
EMAIL : email@example.com