• To define the concept of Survey Research in medical sciences.
• To describe the survey phases: (I) survey design, (II) survey instrument development, (III) survey execution.
• To highlight keys issues in Data collection, Management & Analysis.
• To expose the key requirements for optimal sample size calculation.
• To provide an opportunity for a hands on data management and analysis.
• To perform complete statistical analysis for Survey Research.
• To draw conclusions based on the statistical analysis output and report the results.
• Open for all fields
Fee: 500 SAR
Registration: Please click the link below:
Registration deadline: November 8, 2021
CME Hours: Will be provided
Husam I. Ardah, PhD
Biostatistician, Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC)
King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences
King Abdulaziz Medical City
Ministry of National Guard-Health Affairs
For further details, Kindly see the poster or contact:
Telephone: +966 4294369