- 1- SPSS
- 2- The course will enable the participant to perform simple statistical analysis on SPSS program through hands-on modules
1. Using SPSS for descriptive & inferential statistics.
2. Understanding statistical results.
3. Sample size calculation.
4. Choosing appropriate tests.
- Postgraduate: physicians, pharmacists, nurses, allied medical services, research coordinators, physiotherapists.
- Undergraduate: Medical, pharmacy and nursing students. Medical Librarians.
CME Hours will be Awarded
Registration Fee : SR 400
REGISTER – log in to : https://events.ksau-hs.edu.sa
For registration and more details kindly see the poster or Contact:
PHONE : + 966 11 4295495
FAX : +966 11 4295480
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org