King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences offers a number of Fellowships Programs in General Medical Specialties and specialized specialties approved by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties. The Admission is annual and admission dates will be announced via the University's website and the University Official account on Twitter, including admission requirements and conditions.
Admission date for the academic year 2020:
starting 01 July 2019 corresponding to 28 Shawal 1440 AH, in the following programs:
A. Department of Medicine:
1. Adult Infectious Diseases
2. Adult Rheumatology
3. Adult Nephrology
4. Adult Pulmonology
5. Adult Endocrinology
6. Adult Gastroenterology
8. Vascular Neurology “Stroke”
B. Department of Medical Oncology:
9. Adult Oncology
10. Adult Hematology
11. Palliative Care
C. Department of ICU:
12. Adult Intensive Care Unit
D. Department of Cardiac Sciences:
13. Adult Cardiology
14. Adult Echocardiography (This program requires Fellowship in Adult Cardiology)
15. Pediatric Cardiology
16. Cardiac Anesthesia
17. Interventional Cardiology (This program requires Fellowship in Adult Cardiology)
E. Department of NICU:
F. Department of Pediatrics:
19. Pediatric Gastroenterology
20. Pediatric Endocrinology
21. Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
22. Pediatric Infectious Diseases
23. Pediatric Pulmonology
24. Pediatric Nephrology
25. Clinical Genetics & Metabolism Disorder
26. Pediatric Rheumatology
27. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
G. Department of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology:
28. Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
H. Department of Pediatric Emergency Medicine:
29. Pediatric Emergency
I. Department of Pediatric Anesthesia:
30. Pediatric Anesthesia
J. Department of Pediatric Surgery:
31. Pediatric Surgery
32. Pediatric Urology
33. Pediatric Otolaryngology
34. Pediatric Neuro Surgery
K. Department of Medical Imaging:
36. Interventional Radiology
37. Body Imaging
38. Nuclear Medicine
39. Pediatric Radiology
40. Thoracic Radiology
L. Department of OB/Gyn:
41. Maternal-Fetal Medicine
42. Urogynecology & Reconstructive Female Pelvic Surgery
M. Department of Surgery:
43. Vascular Surgery
44. Orthopedic Trauma
45. Spine Surgery
46. Orthopaedic Oncological Surgery
N. Department of Anesthesia:
47. Pain Management
48. Obstetric Anesthesia
The admission requirements must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
effective 01-July-2019 corresponding to 28- Shawaal-1440 AH
*The application deadline will be on the 30 August 2019 corresponding to 29 Dhu Al Hijjah 1440 AH.
In addition to your application, you must apply in SCFHS for the specialty during the SCFHS application period.
1. Sponsorship Letter from the employer.
2. Saudi Council Acceptance letter.
4. Saudi ID & Passport.
5. CV (Updated).
6. Bachelor's degree in Medicine and Surgery.
7. Academic transcript.
8. Internship Certificate.
9. Saudi Board certificate or professional classification certificate in case of obtaining board certificate from outside the Kingdom.
10. Valid Basic Life Support Certificate (BLS).
11. Three letters of recommendation. (at least).
12. Three (3) personal photo 4 × 6.
13. Valid Saudi Council Registration Card.
14. Valid Medical Error Insurance.
For further information, please contact:
Postgraduate Medical Education Department
King Abdulaziz Medical City
Hospital, P. O. Box 22490
Riyadh 11426, KSA
Tel. No. (01) 801 1111 ext. 13471/10594/13506
Fax No. (01) 801 1111 ext. 13413