King Abdulaziz Medical City, Central Region (KAMC-CR), Ministry of National Guard – Health Affairs, Deanship of Postgraduate Education, KSAU-HS invites applicants for the ADVANCED EDUCATION IN GENERAL DENTISTRY (AEGD) residency training program for the academic year 2019-2020, to submit the below-mentioned requirements kindly send it through this email: Dental-AEGD@ ngha.med.sa
For application form click here
Submission of applications will be on 26th February 2019 till 16th March 2019.
1. Duly completed application form.
2. BDS degree/internship.
3. Updated CV.
4. Saudi Council Selection exam results.
5. At least three letters of references.
6. Transcript of records (minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 5)
7. Saudi ID card /Passport.
8. Three photographs.
9. Saudi Council Acceptance letter
10. Sponsorship letter (Priority)
11. Verification of Qualification.
12. Valid BLS certificate.
13. At least 1 year experience
For further information, please contact:
POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPT.
KING ABDULAZIZ MEDICAL CITY
HOSPITAL, P. O. BOX 22490
RIYADH 11426, KSA
Tel. No. (01)801 1111 ext. 12340/11335/13364